Getting the right fit is important. Teamkit’s size chart runs true to size, so you can order the size you generally buy. If you’re in between two size, try the larger option.
Teamkit Underwear is committed to sustainability and using non-harmful materials. We produce our underwear with 100% Certified Oeko-Tex STANDARD 100 materials.
- Boxer Briefs 6" Inseam
- Fabric Content: 73% Microfiber Nylon 27% Elastane
- Fabric Breathes and Quick Dry
- Salt Water and Chlorine resistant
- UV 50 Protection
- Thermo-bonded seams, anti-chafe comfort
- Clubhouse Pouch™ U.S. Patent Published
- Stay-put thermo-bonded hem prevents riding up.
- Machine gentle machine or hand wash cold 40C and tumble dry low or hang dry to preserve shape.
- Do not use hot water—no hot drier.
- Manufactured and Imported from Europe.
TEAMKIT BondX Underwear
Our Teamkit Boxer Briefs and Trunks have been remastered with modern technology to bring you the ultimate 24/7 underwear. We have redefined the end use of this revolutionary range of men's underwear that guys love to wear for almost any activity. We make the best boxer briefs and trunks, built for speed, durable, and the most comfortable underwear you will ever wear. We make them for your most challenging workouts or a great weekend adventure.
MINIMAL DESIGN FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE.
Teamkit Underwear = Powerful Benefits
- Patented, U.S. Patent No. 10,798,976
- We perfected our design to the absolute essentials for ultra-lightness and comfort.
- Super lightweight fabric and pared back for a minimalist style that won't inhibit movement.
- Our 4-way fabric has impressive benefits for active guys who want to stay cool, dry, and comfortable. These benefits include sweat-wicking, quick-drying, and abrasion resistance for long term durability. The high content of Lycra provides enhanced comfort, stretch, and flexibility.
- Non-pinch waistband and laser cut thermo-bonded hems for anti-chafe comfort.
- Manufacturing underwear has not changed a lot in the last 50 years. We have changed that with new fabrics and innovative construction. How did we do this? Our seams are thermo-bonded, not sewn on high tech Italian heat press machines traditionally used to make lingerie and ski wear. Our seams glide over your skin and don't scratch or chafe.
We created a new pouch for maximum support that will keep your parts in place. We call it the Club House Pouch, and it is a revolution in men's underwear for comfort and support. The design is Patented too ( Patented, U.S. Patent No. 10,798,976
- Available in 3" inseam Trunk or 6" inseam Boxer Briefs
Not worth the hype or the price. Two very odd things about them: the waistband that you're supposed to flip over, and the material. The material ends up making a lot of noise when I walk. Could see this being good for the gym but NOT for everyday wear.
Customer for life. It is like they were made for me. Chafe free and so comfortable.
I like these boxer briefs better than the other brands with weird pockets and contraptions inside the pouch.
These boxer briefs are much better than the other brands I used to wear. Great design.
These are the most comfortable, lightweight and quick dry. I wear them for running too,. College basketball team.